Thyroid Hormone Treatment for Women in Oklahoma
Thyroid issues, including underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) and overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), affect a large number of women in America. At Balance Hormone Center in Norman, Oklahoma, we help women combat the health issues related to thyroid problems. We offer fully customized, natural treatment options to help you address your specific health concerns and regain your quality of life.
Proven Treatment for all Forms of Thyroid Hormone Imbalance
Our medical professionals help women address hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism resulting from age, diet and other environmental factors. Whether your thyroid fails to produce enough hormones (hypothyroidism), or produces too much hormone (hyperthyroidism), we can help.
We have helped women dealing with a wide range of health issues and risks stemming from thyroid hormone imbalance, including:
- Abnormal menstrual periods
- Depression and anxiety
- Excessive sweating
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Puffy face
- Thinning hair
- Weight gain
If you experience any of these health issues, it is important to seek medical treatment. Gone untreated, a thyroid issue may lead to more serious medical conditions, including
Natural Thyroid Hormone Therapy
Balance Hormone Center specializes in the natural treatment of thyroid hormone issues. Our natural treatment options offer many benefits over synthetic treatments, including:
- Better absorption: Unlike synthetic options, our THT treatments are cultivated from plants and are much more friendly to the human body. Women who are treated with natural versus synthetic options are better able to adapt and absorb the hormones.
- Enhanced treatment: Our natural THT treatments include both T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. Synthetic treatments are limited to T4 hormones. The added T3 hormone is vital to the successful treatment of thyroid-related health issues.
- Reduced side effects: Synthetic hormones have many potential side effects. Our natural THT treatment options greatly reduce the potential for side effects.
Our medical experts work with you to identify your health concerns and develop a treatment plan that provides the best possible chance for treating them safely and effectively.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Thyroid Hormone Treatment Options
Women who suffer from thyroid issues often experience a dramatic decline in wellness and quality of life. It doesn’t have to be that way, however. Schedule an appointment at our Norman location to discuss your thyroid hormone treatment options with our experts. Call 405-928-4229 or contact our treatment specialists online to schedule your initial appointment today.