Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men in Norman, Oklahoma
Contrary to popular belief, men are not exempt from hormone-related issues as they age. In fact, most men will begin to see a decline in testosterone after the age of 30. As men continue to age, the loss of testosterone may lead to significant changes in energy, mental acuity, sex drive and more.
If you are feeling less than yourself or have noticed specific health concerns as you age, Balance Hormone Center can help.
Offering Innovative Bioidentical Testosterone Replacement Therapy
For years, doctors have treated men using synthetic testosterone, often taken from horses. While synthetic testosterone is often effective, recent advances in bioscience have led to
a much better treatment option—bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT.
Bioidentical hormones are derived from plants. This makes them much easier for the human body to adapt to, and reduces the potential side effects during therapy.
BHRT also offers many physical and mental benefits, including:
- Gains in muscle mass and definition
- Improved sex drive and performance
- Increased memory
- Reduced risk of heart attack and diabetes
- Reduced risk of depression
- Increased energy
Our Comprehensive Treatment Plans Help You Live Better
To be truly effective, testosterone replacement therapy must address all aspects of the underlying cause of your health concerns. That’s why we offer a comprehensive treatment plan, including:
- Hormone replacement: BHRT replacement addresses the testosterone and hormones lost due to aging, environment and more. Using bioidentical hormone pellets, we help you reclaim the life you love.
- Custom workout-plans: Exercise and activity improve the effectiveness of testosterone replacement therapy. We create customized, trainer-supervises workout plans to help you reclaim your active lifestyle.
- Diet planning: A healthy diet helps to keep your weight in check and replenish your energy. We help you create a diet that fits your lifestyle and your health concerns.
Schedule an Appointment to Take Back Your Life
Testosterone loss does not have to take the joy out of your prime years. Our testosterone replacement specialists can help you identify the cause of your health concerns and create a customized treatment plan to address them. Call 405-928-4229 or contact us online to schedule your initial appointment today.