Oklahoma Anti-Aging Treatments for Men
The male body experiences a wide range of changes as the years pass. From declining energy to weight gain, these changes have the potential to dramatically affect a man’s physical and mental well-being. Gone unchecked, the effects of aging may lead to significant health issues and significantly reduced quality of life.
Balance Hormone Center helps men in the Norman, Oklahoma, area treat many health conditions related to aging, including:
- Chronic fatigue and lethargy
- Declining mental acuity
- Waning sex drive, erectile dysfunction and other sexual concerns
- Weight gain and muscle loss
- Increased risk of heart disease, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases
Combat the Effects of Aging, Safely & Naturally
Combatting the adverse health effects of aging requires specialized knowledge and customized treatment plans. Our medical staff is well versed in the science and technology of anti-aging medical treatments.
We offer a wide range of services and natural treatments designed to combat the effects of aging, including:
- Testosterone therapy: Male hormone deficiency, also known as low testosterone or andropause, caused fatigue, sexual dysfunction and more. Using bioidentical hormone pellets, we treat testosterone deficiency in a safe and effective manner.
- Vitamin deficiency treatment: Vitamins and minerals play a key role in a man’s health. Unfortunately, as men age, the nutrient absorption process diminishes. We offer a variety of specialized vitamin deficiency treatments, including Vitamin B and Vitamin D therapy, as well as the Myers’ cocktail.
- Weight loss treatment: Losing weight is difficult at any stage in life, but as men age, the process becomes even more challenging. We offer a range of medical weight loss treatments designed to help men regain control of body weight and restore self-confidence.
In addition to energy and self-confidence, our treatments offer the extra benefits of improving skin elasticity and vigor, without the risk of harmful side effects.
Don’t Let Your Age Determine Your Lifestyle—Contact Us Today
For many men, age is just a number, until health issues arise. If you have suffered a diminished quality of life due to the adverse effects of aging, we can help. Call 405-928-4229 or contact our Norman health professionals online to schedule your initial appointment today.