Aesthetics Medicine in Norman, Oklahoma
Time, sun exposure, lifestyle, diet and the environment can negatively affect the look, feel and health of your skin. Imperfections such as wrinkles, slackened skin, scars, and more and leave you looking older than your years, and feeling less than your best.
Balance Hormone Center helps men and women overcome self-consciousness caused by skin imperfections. Through aesthetic medicine treatments, we help patients throughout Oklahoma obtain the plump, even-toned skin they deserve.
Is Aesthetic Medicine Right for You?
Aesthetics medicine is a viable treatment option for men and women with:
- Skin-related imperfections
- Sun-damage and dark spots
- Wrinkles, crow’s feet, laugh lines and thin lips
- Sagging skin
- Acne scars and pockmarks
If you have any of these conditions, or simply want to enjoy a younger, healthier appearance, aesthetics medicine treatments may be the answer. Many of our patients report significant improvements in the look and feel of their skin, and an increase in self-confidence, enjoyment of life and overall happiness after just a few treatments.
Explore a Wide Range of Aesthetics Treatments
Our aesthetic medicine experts have the skill and experience needed to help men and women address a wide range of skin imperfections. We offer several aesthetic medicine treatment options, from leading pharmaceutical companies, including
- Allergan: Treating crow’s feet and frown lines, and adding volume to your face gives you a youthful appearance. Allergan offers safe and effective products for reducing and eliminating the appearance of crow’s feet, frown lines, wrinkles and more.
- Galderma: Eliminating deep lines and adding volume to your face helps to reduce the effect of age. Galderma specializes in developing products designed to do increase skin volume and reduce the appearance of deep wrinkle lines.
- Merz: Smoothing wrinkles and promoting collagen production takes years off your face. Merz offers prescription treatments, including creams, ointments and injectables designed to improve the look and feel of skin.
Want to Look & Feel Better? Schedule an Appointment Today.
If you are ready to turn back the clock and restore your self-confidence, Balance Hormone Center can help. Our aesthetics medicine experts are here to offer advice on your treatment options and practical goals for restoring the look and feel of your skin. Call 405-928-4229 or contact our team online to schedule your initial appointment today.